Lenovo A6000 Plus price in Pakistan with Core features review and specifications.
Lenovo A6000 plus is also known as Lenovo A6000+ is the new successor of A6000 with minor upgrade to hardware and features. Lets take a short review of what it has to offer in-terms of hardware improvements and features.
Lenovo A6000 Plus Core Features Review
- Lenovo A6000+ 4G capability will let you have high speed data access up-to 50/150 in up-link and down-link respectively using LTE Cat 4 modem. It also supports legacy networks such as 2G networks. You can also roam freely in 3G networks with HSDPA 2100. Lenovo A6000+ has dual micro SIMS capability.
- 5.0 inches IPS LCD Display covering 720 x 1280 pixels with 294 ppi.
- A6000+ uses Lenovo Vibe 2.0 customized desktop.
- It has internal memory of 16 GB and upgradeable to 32 GB using microSD extension slot.
- Lenovo A6000+ 2G RAM is enough to run multi-tasking applications with ease.
- Lenovo A6000+ camera has improved providing 8 MP resolution for primary camera that covers 3264 x 2448 pixels with capability of recording HD videos – also provides autofocus and LED flash features. Secondary camera is 2 mega pixels.
- Wi-Fi b/g/n, Bluetooth v 4.0 with A2DP profile, GPS with A-GPS and FM-Radio all are integrated.
- Only Accelerometer and proximity sensors are included in this phone.
- Lenovo A6000+ OS is Android 4.4.4 (KitKat) which runs on Qualcomm MSM8916 Snapdragon 410 using Quad-core 1.2 GHz Cortex-A53 processor and a powerful gaming GPU Adreno 306.
- A6000 plus battery capacity is 2300 mAh based on Li-Po.
Lenovo A6000+ Photo Gallery
Lenovo A6000+ Video
Lenovo A6000 plus price in Pakistan and selected countries!
Lenovo A6000 Plus is released in India for a price tag of 7499 INR. Lenovo A6000 Plus price in Pakistan is estimated to be around 11965 PKR. For prices in other countries please check below table.
|Lebanon||177396 Lebanese Pound|
|Egypt||897 Egyptian Pound|
|United Kingdom||77 GBP|
Please note the prices provided here are based on 2nt May 2015. The prices may fluctuate depending on the countries taxes. It may also decrease as electronic prices fell sharply.