Xiaomi Mi Note Pro is the latest flag ship android smart phone with enhanced hardware and strong features. It has been announced in January 2015 and released in the same month. The price tag has also been set for this phone which you will find at the end of this article review.
You would be surprised that with excellent business technique Xiaomi has got momentum to become 3rd world’s largest phone maker.
Xiaomi Mi Note Pro Review
Xiaomi Mi Note Pro posses following core features.
- Equipped with LTE Cat 9 modem providing a boost to your cellular data speed with up to 450/50 Mbps Download and Uplink respectively. 2G and 3G networks also supported. Supports two SIMs with different dimensions. Micro and Nano SIM together.
- 5.7 inches screen IPS LCD Display with 1440 x 2560 pixels resolution and a strong PPI of 515 makes it a stronger competitor in terms of display.
- Mi Note Pro is running latest Android offering Lollipop 5.0.1 on the top of
- Qualcomm MSM8994 Snapdragon 810 chipset which is based on 64-bit architecture
- With 2 GHz Octa-core 64-bit Processor
- And a powerful GPU for gaming called Adreno 430.
- 64 GB Internal memory with 4 GB RAM which is an excellent combination for high throughput and multi-tasking.
- 13 mega pixel primary of back camera with Full HD video recording @ 30 frames per second. Secondary or front camera at 4 mega pixel with Full HD video shots capability.
- Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, GPS with A-GPS GLONASS and Beidou integrated.
- An average Li-Ion battery with 3090 mAh capacity.
Xiaomi Mi Note Pro Price in Pakistan & else where!
Xiaomi Mi Note Pro Price in Pakistan is starting at Rs. 53825 where as in India it will cost you 32853 INR and Bangladesh it will cost you 41535 takka. Below is the long listed of its starting price equated with yuan currency.