Motorola Moto G 2nd Generation Price in Pakistan with Review and specification.
Motorola Moto G series new entry Motorola Moto G LTE (2nd Gen.) also known as Motorola Moto G 4G (2015) is a medium-end smartphone.
Moto G is LTE based phone with medium specs. Motorola hasn’t been seen active for a while releasing new devices, but it seems they are going to break the glass soon. Lets take a short review of what this device has to offer and how Moto G 4G is better than other mobile brands.
Motorola Moto G series Models:
Moto G 4G
Moto G (2014)
Moto G 4G (2015)
Motorola Moto G 4G Review
- From network perspective it supports 2G, 3G and 4G with cat3 modem. With 3G and 4G it can give you data speed of 42.2/5.76 Mbps, 100/50 Mbps respectively. Bands that are supported in 2G networks are GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900. For 3G bands HSDPA 850 / 900 / 1900 / 2100 and 4G-bands LTE 800 / 1800 / 2100 / 2600 (Bands 1, 3, 7, 20). Moto G makes use of micro SIM cards.
- HD Ready or 720p 5.0 inches IPS LCD Display for Moto G with multi-touch. Display protection with Corning Gorilla Glass 3.
- Moto G has 8 GB internal memory with 1 GB RAM. Micro SD Extension card slot can be used for up to 32 GB of memory.
- Front camera at 2 mega pixels without HD support and back camera is 8 mega pixels providing HD Ready or 720p video recording capability.
- Wi-Fi b/g/n, Blueotooth v4.0 A2DP LE, GPS with A-GPS, Radio are all integrated in Moto G android smartphone.
- Sensors such as Accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass are also integrated on Moto G circuit.
- Moto G LTE runs astonishingly Lollipop 5.0.2 on Qualcomm MSM8926 Snapdragon 400 with Quad-core 1.2 GHz Cortex-A7 processor. Expect a lag in execution of applications due to low RAM. Gaming GPU is adreno 305 for better visual experience.
- Last but not the least it comes with non-removable Li-Ion 2390 mAh battery giving you a good shot of charge for a whole day.
Motorola Moto G 4G 2nd Gen Unboxing and Review
Motorola Moto G 2nd Generation Price in Pakistan & else where!
Motorola Moto G 2nd Generation Price in Pakistan is estimated to be around 24274 PKR which is equivalent to 159 GBP. The price has been currently set for UK only. The above prices are equivalent in PKR currency. Following price table will be updated once we receive accurate price details in respective countries.
|United Kingdom||159 GBP|