Philips W736 was released dated – 2012, November. Lets take a look at Philips W736 Price in Pakistan with detailed review and specification.
Philips W736 Core Features Review
- Philips W736 has been officially released on 2012, November.
- Philips W736 Supported legacy GSM networks bands are : GSM 900 / 1800 / 1900 – SIM 1 & SIM 2
- Philips W736 Supported 3G networks bands are : HSDPA 900 / 2100
- Philips W736 supports basic GSM / HSPA technology
- Data Speed is HSPA 7.2/5.76 Mbps.
- Philips W736 supports EDGE data modes -> Yes.
- Philips W736 supports GPRS data modes like Class 12.
- In terms of Dimension it has 126.6 x 65.4 x 12.1 mm (4.98 x 2.57 x 0.48 in) size.
- Total weight is 167.5 g (5.89 oz).
- SIM Type is Dual SIM (Mini-SIM, dual stand-by).
- Philips W736 comes with 4.0 inches (~55.0% screen-to-body ratio) TFT capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors providing a total of 480 x 800 pixels (~233 ppi pixel density).
- Philips W736 MultiTouch support : Yes.
- Philips W736 runs Android OS, v4.0 (Ice Cream Sandwich) on the top of Mediatek MT6577 chipset and powerful Dual-core 1.0 GHz Cortex-A9 CPU.
- For fluid visual experience it has a powerful PowerVR SGX531u GPU.
- This device comes up with Internal Memory and RAM of 4 GB (2 GB user available) respectively.
- For expanding memory : microSD, up to 32 GB (dedicated slot).
- Primary Camera or Rare/Back Camera is at 5 MP, autofocus, LED flash with Geo-tagging and video recording capability of Yes.
- Secondary or Front Camera is at Yes.
- For headphones 3.55 mm Jack : Yes.
- Philips W736 WLAN is based on Yes, hotspot.
- Bluetooth Module version and supported profiles are v2.1, A2DP, EDR respectively.
- GPS Module features are : Yes.
- USB Status : microUSB v2.0.
- Has infra red port for controlling IR devices such as TV, fridge etc
- Sensors such as Accelerometer, proximity are integrated in the device.
- Philips W736 has Removable Li-Ion 2400 mAh battery.
- Total Talk Time is Up to 11 h (3G).
- Total Stand-by Time is Up to 667 h (3G).
- Available in Grey Colors.
Philips W736 Specification
Network Technology GSM / HSPA 2G bands No 3G bands HSDPA 900 / 2100 4G bands No Speed HSPA 7.2/5.76 Mbps GPRS Class 12 EDGE Yes Launch Announced 2012, November Status Available. Released 2012, November Body Dimensions 126.6 x 65.4 x 12.1 mm (4.98 x 2.57 x 0.48 in) Weight 167.5 g (5.89 oz) SIM Dual SIM (Mini-SIM, dual stand-by) Keyboard QWERTY Other – Flashlight Display Type TFT capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors Size 4.0 inches (~55.0% screen-to-body ratio) Resolution 480 x 800 pixels (~233 ppi pixel density) Multi-touch Yes Other – Secondary external IPS capacitive touchscreen, 256K colors, 480 x 800 pixels, 3.5 inches Memory Internal 4 GB (2 GB user available) SD Slot microSD, up to 32 GB (dedicated slot) Call Records No Phonebook No Platform CPU Dual-core 1.0 GHz Cortex-A9 OS Android OS, v4.0 (Ice Cream Sandwich) Chipset Mediatek MT6577 GPU PowerVR SGX531u Camera Primary (Rare) 5 MP, autofocus, LED flash Secondary (Front) Yes Video Yes Features Geo-tagging Communication Bluetooth v2.1, A2DP, EDR Wi-Fi Yes, hotspot GPS Yes USB microUSB v2.0 IR (Infra Red) Yes Radio No Sound Loudspeaker Alert Types Vibration; MP3, WAV ringtones 3.5mm jack Yes Other – Dual speaker Features Sensors Accelerometer, proximity Messaging SMS(threaded view), MMS, Email, Push Email, IM Browser HTML Games No Java No Other – MP3/WAV/WMA/AAC+ player
– MP4/H.263 player
– Document viewer
– Photo viewer/editor
Battery Type Removable Li-Ion 2400 mAh battery Stand-by time Up to 667 h (3G) Talk time Up to 11 h (3G) Misc Available in Grey
Philips W736 Hands On[su_box title=”Irmation” style=”glass” box_color=”#60b2d9″]Cannot see below video? Look like you need to Unblock YouTube on PC or Unblock YouTube on Android Device.[/su_box]
Philips W736 Price in Pakistan and selected countries[su_table]
Country Price United States 0 India 0 Pakistan 0 Qatar 0 Saudi Arabia 0 Great Britian 0 Bahraini 0 Bangladesh 0 Sweden 0 Denmark 0 Norway 0 Europe 0 Australia 0 Japan 0 Turkey 0