Panasonic P55 Max was released dated – 2017, July. Lets take a look at Panasonic P55 Max Price in Pakistan with detailed review and specification.
Panasonic P55 Max Core Features Review
- Panasonic P55 Max has been officially released on 2017, July.
- Panasonic P55 Max is 4G LTE based Android smartphone providing LTE band 3(1800), 5(850), 40(2300) bands.
- Panasonic P55 Max Supported legacy GSM networks bands are : GSM 900 / 1800 / 1900 – SIM 1 & SIM 2
- Panasonic P55 Max Supported 3G networks bands are : HSDPA 900 / 2100
- Panasonic P55 Max supports basic GSM / HSPA / LTE technology
- Data Speed is HSPA, LTE.
- Panasonic P55 Max supports EDGE data modes -> Yes.
- Panasonic P55 Max supports GPRS data modes like Yes.
- In terms of Dimension it has 152 x 77.6 x 8.7 mm (5.98 x 3.06 x 0.34 in) size.
- Total weight is 180 g (6.35 oz).
- SIM is Dual SIM (Micro-SIM/Nano SIM, dual stand-by).
- Panasonic P55 Max comes with 5.5 inches (~70.7% screen-to-body ratio) providing a total of 720 x 1280 pixels (~267 ppi pixel density).
- Panasonic P55 Max MultiTouch support : Yes.
- Panasonic P55 Max runs Android 7.0 (Nougat) on the top of Mediatek MT6737 chipset and powerful Quad-core 1.3 GHz Cortex-A53 CPU.
- For fluid visual experience it has a powerful Mali-T720 GPU.
- This device comes up with Internal Memory and RAM of 16 GB, 3 GB RAM respectively.
- For expanding memory : microSD, up to 128 GB (dedicated slot).
- Primary Camera or Rare/Back Camera is at 13 MP, autofocus, quad-LED flash with Geo-tagging, touch focus, face detection and video recording capability of 1080p.
- Secondary or Front Camera is at 5 MP.
- For headphones 3.55 mm Jack : Yes.
- Panasonic P55 Max WLAN is based on Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Wi-Fi Direct, hotspot.
- Bluetooth Module version and supported profiles are 4.0, A2DP respectively.
- GPS Module features are : Yes, with A-GPS.
- Radio Status : FM radio.
- USB Status : microUSB 2.0, USB On-The-Go.
- Has infra red port for controlling IR devices such as TV, fridge etc
- Sensors such as Accelerometer, proximity are integrated in the device.
- Total Talk Time is Up to 5 h.
- Total Stand-by Time is Up to 210 h.
- Available in Champagne Gold, Matte Black Colors.
Panasonic P55 Max Specification
Network Technology GSM / HSPA / LTE 2G bands LTE band 3(1800), 5(850), 40(2300) 3G bands HSDPA 900 / 2100 4G bands LTE band 3(1800), 5(850), 40(2300) Speed HSPA, LTE GPRS Yes EDGE Yes Launch Announced 2017, July Status Available. Released 2017, July Body Dimensions 152 x 77.6 x 8.7 mm (5.98 x 3.06 x 0.34 in) Weight 180 g (6.35 oz) SIM Dual SIM (Micro-SIM/Nano SIM, dual stand-by) Keyboard QWERTY Other – Stylus Display Size 5.5 inches (~70.7% screen-to-body ratio) Resolution 720 x 1280 pixels (~267 ppi pixel density) Multi-touch Yes Other – Secondary external display Memory Internal 16 GB, 3 GB RAM SD Slot microSD, up to 128 GB (dedicated slot) Call Records No Phonebook No Platform CPU Quad-core 1.3 GHz Cortex-A53 OS Android 7.0 (Nougat) Chipset Mediatek MT6737 GPU Mali-T720 Camera Primary (Rare) 13 MP, autofocus, quad-LED flash Secondary (Front) 5 MP Video 1080p Features Geo-tagging, touch focus, face detection Communication Bluetooth 4.0, A2DP Wi-Fi Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Wi-Fi Direct, hotspot GPS Yes, with A-GPS USB microUSB 2.0, USB On-The-Go IR (Infra Red) Yes Radio FM radio Sound Loudspeaker Alert s Yes 3.5mm jack Yes Other – SRS audio Features Sensors Accelerometer, proximity Messaging SMS(threaded view), MMS, Email, Push Mail, IM Browser HTML5 Games Yes Java No Other – MP4/H.264 player
– MP3/WAV/eAAC player
– Photo/video editor
– Document viewer
Battery Stand-by time Up to 210 h Talk time Up to 5 h Misc Available in Champagne Gold, Matte Black
Panasonic P55 Max Hands On
Panasonic P55 Max Price in Pakistan and selected countries
Prices not available at the moment