LG G Pad X 8.0 was released dated – 2016, June. Lets take a look at LG G Pad X 8.0 Price in Pakistan with detailed review and specification.
LG G Pad X 8.0 Core Features Review
- LG G Pad X 8.0 has been officially released on 2016, June.
- LG G Pad X 8.0 is 4G LTE based Android smartphone providing LTE band 2(1900), 3(1800), 4(1700/2100), 7(2600), 12(700) bands.
- LG G Pad X 8.0 Supported legacy GSM networks bands are : GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900
- LG G Pad X 8.0 Supported 3G networks bands are : HSDPA 850 / 900 / 1700(AWS) / 1900 / 2100
- LG G Pad X 8.0 supports basic GSM / HSPA / LTE technology
- Data Speed is HSPA, LTE.
- LG G Pad X 8.0 supports EDGE data modes -> Yes.
- LG G Pad X 8.0 supports GPRS data modes like Yes.
- In terms of Dimension it has 210.8 x 121.9 x 7.9 mm (8.30 x 4.80 x 0.31 in) size.
- Total weight is 309 g (10.90 oz).
- SIM is Yes.
- LG G Pad X 8.0 comes with 8.0 inches (~72.2% screen-to-body ratio) providing a total of 1200 x 1920 pixels (~283 ppi pixel density).
- LG G Pad X 8.0 MultiTouch support : Yes.
- LG G Pad X 8.0 runs Android OS, v6.0.1 (Marshmallow) on the top of Qualcomm MSM8939 Snapdragon 615 chipset and powerful Quad-core 1.5 GHz Cortex-A53 & quad-core 1.0 GHz Cortex-A53 CPU.
- For fluid visual experience it has a powerful Adreno 405 GPU.
- This device comes up with Internal Memory and RAM of 16 GB, 2 GB RAM respectively.
- For expanding memory : microSD, up to 256 GB.
- Primary Camera or Rare/Back Camera is at 5 MP, autofocus with Geo-tagging, face detection, panorama and video recording capability of 1080p@30fps.
- Secondary or Front Camera is at 5 MP.
- For headphones 3.55 mm Jack : Yes.
- LG G Pad X 8.0 WLAN is based on Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, dual-band, WiFi Direct, hotspot.
- Bluetooth Module version and supported profiles are v4.2, A2DP, LE respectively.
- GPS Module features are : Yes, with A-GPS, GLONASS.
- USB Status : microUSB v2.0.
- Has infra red port for controlling IR devices such as TV, fridge etc
- Sensors such as Accelerometer, compass are integrated in the device.
- Total Talk Time is Up to 8 h.
- Total Stand-by Time is Up to 210 h.
- Available in White/Gold Colors.
LG G Pad X 8.0 Specification
Network Technology GSM / HSPA / LTE 2G bands LTE band 2(1900), 3(1800), 4(1700/2100), 7(2600), 12(700) 3G bands HSDPA 850 / 900 / 1700(AWS) / 1900 / 2100 4G bands LTE band 2(1900), 3(1800), 4(1700/2100), 7(2600), 12(700) Speed HSPA, LTE GPRS Yes EDGE Yes Launch Announced 2016, June Status Available. Released 2016, June Body Dimensions 210.8 x 121.9 x 7.9 mm (8.30 x 4.80 x 0.31 in) Weight 309 g (10.90 oz) SIM Yes Keyboard QWERTY Other – Built-in kickstand Display Size 8.0 inches (~72.2% screen-to-body ratio) Resolution 1200 x 1920 pixels (~283 ppi pixel density) Multi-touch Yes Other – Cyanogen 12.1 Memory Internal 16 GB, 2 GB RAM SD Slot microSD, up to 256 GB Call Records No Phonebook No Platform CPU Quad-core 1.5 GHz Cortex-A53 & quad-core 1.0 GHz Cortex-A53 OS Android OS, v6.0.1 (Marshmallow) Chipset Qualcomm MSM8939 Snapdragon 615 GPU Adreno 405 Camera Primary (Rare) 5 MP, autofocus Secondary (Front) 5 MP Video 1080p@30fps Features Geo-tagging, face detection, panorama Communication Bluetooth v4.2, A2DP, LE Wi-Fi Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, dual-band, WiFi Direct, hotspot GPS Yes, with A-GPS, GLONASS USB microUSB v2.0 IR (Infra Red) Yes Radio No Sound Loudspeaker Alert s Yes 3.5mm jack Yes Other – Active noise cancellation with dedicated mic Features Sensors Accelerometer, compass Messaging SMS(threaded view), MMS, Email, Push Mail, IM Browser HTML5 Games Yes Java No Other – XviD/MP4/H.264 player
– MP3/WAV/eAAC+ player
– Photo/video editor
– Document editor
Battery Stand-by time Up to 210 h Talk time Up to 8 h Misc Available in White/Gold
LG G Pad X 8.0 Hands On[su_box title=”Irmation” style=”glass” box_color=”#60b2d9″]Cannot see below video? Look like you need to Unblock YouTube on PC or Unblock YouTube on Android Device.[/su_box]
LG G Pad X 8.0 Price in Pakistan and selected countries