LG G Pad IV 8.0 FHD was released dated – 2017, July. Lets take a look at LG G Pad IV 8.0 FHD Price in Pakistan with detailed review and specification.
LG G Pad IV 8.0 FHD Core Features Review
- LG G Pad IV 8.0 FHD has been officially released on 2017, July.
- LG G Pad IV 8.0 FHD is 4G LTE based Android smartphone providing LTE bands.
- LG G Pad IV 8.0 FHD Supported legacy GSM networks bands are : GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900
- LG G Pad IV 8.0 FHD Supported 3G networks bands are : HSDPA
- LG G Pad IV 8.0 FHD supports basic GSM / HSPA / LTE technology
- Data Speed is HSPA, LTE.
- LG G Pad IV 8.0 FHD supports EDGE data modes -> Yes.
- LG G Pad IV 8.0 FHD supports GPRS data modes like Yes.
- In terms of Dimension it has 216.2 x 127 x 6.9 mm (8.51 x 5.0 x 0.27 in) size.
- Total weight is 290 g (10.23 oz).
- SIM is Yes.
- LG G Pad IV 8.0 FHD comes with 8.0 inches (~67.6% screen-to-body ratio) providing a total of 1200 x 1920 pixels (~283 ppi pixel density).
- LG G Pad IV 8.0 FHD MultiTouch support : Yes.
- LG G Pad IV 8.0 FHD runs Android 7.0 (Nougat) on the top of Qualcomm MSM8940 Snapdragon 435 chipset and powerful Octa-core 1.4 GHz Cortex-A53 CPU.
- For fluid visual experience it has a powerful Adreno 505 GPU.
- This device comes up with Internal Memory and RAM of 32 GB, 2 GB RAM respectively.
- For expanding memory : microSD, up to 256 GB (dedicated slot).
- Primary Camera or Rare/Back Camera is at 5 MP, autofocus with Geo-tagging, face detection, panorama and video recording capability of 1080p@30fps.
- Secondary or Front Camera is at 5 MP.
- For headphones 3.55 mm Jack : Yes.
- LG G Pad IV 8.0 FHD WLAN is based on Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, dual-band, WiFi Direct, hotspot.
- Bluetooth Module version and supported profiles are 4.2, A2DP, LE respectively.
- GPS Module features are : Yes, with A-GPS, GLONASS.
- USB Status : microUSB 2.0; magnetic connector.
- Has infra red port for controlling IR devices such as TV, fridge etc
- Sensors such as Accelerometer, compass are integrated in the device.
- Total Talk Time is Up to 8 h.
- Total Stand-by Time is Up to 210 h.
- Available in Dark Brown Colors.
LG G Pad IV 8.0 FHD Specification
Network Technology GSM / HSPA / LTE 2G bands LTE 3G bands HSDPA 4G bands LTE Speed HSPA, LTE GPRS Yes EDGE Yes Launch Announced 2017, July Status Coming soon. Exp. release 2017, August Body Dimensions 216.2 x 127 x 6.9 mm (8.51 x 5.0 x 0.27 in) Weight 290 g (10.23 oz) SIM Yes Keyboard QWERTY Other – IP67 certified – dust and water resistant
– Water resistant up to 1 meter and 30 minutes
Display Size 8.0 inches (~67.6% screen-to-body ratio) Resolution 1200 x 1920 pixels (~283 ppi pixel density) Multi-touch Yes Other – Secondary display, 160 x 1040 pixels Memory Internal 32 GB, 2 GB RAM SD Slot microSD, up to 256 GB (dedicated slot) Call Records No Phonebook No Platform CPU Octa-core 1.4 GHz Cortex-A53 OS Android 7.0 (Nougat) Chipset Qualcomm MSM8940 Snapdragon 435 GPU Adreno 505 Camera Primary (Rare) 5 MP, autofocus Secondary (Front) 5 MP Video 1080p@30fps Features Geo-tagging, face detection, panorama Communication Bluetooth 4.2, A2DP, LE Wi-Fi Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, dual-band, WiFi Direct, hotspot GPS Yes, with A-GPS, GLONASS USB microUSB 2.0; magnetic connector IR (Infra Red) Yes Radio No Sound Loudspeaker Alert s Yes 3.5mm jack Yes Other – 32-bit/192kHz audio
– 24-bit/192kHz audio recording
– Active noise cancellation with dedicated mic
Features Sensors Accelerometer, compass Messaging SMS(threaded view), MMS, Email, Push Mail, IM Browser HTML5 Games Yes Java No Other – LG G Pad Plus Pack snap-on accessory (optional)
– Xvid/MP4/H.265 player
– MP3/WAV/eAAC+/Flac player
– Photo/video editor
– Document editor
Battery Stand-by time Up to 210 h Talk time Up to 8 h Misc Available in Dark Brown
LG G Pad IV 8.0 FHD Hands On
LG G Pad IV 8.0 FHD Price in Pakistan and selected countries
Prices not available at the moment.