Lenovo Tab3 8 Plus was released dated – 2017, March. Lets take a look at Lenovo Tab3 8 Plus Price in Pakistan with detailed review and specification.
Lenovo Tab3 8 Plus Core Features Review
- Lenovo Tab3 8 Plus has been officially released on 2017, March.
- Lenovo Tab3 8 Plus is 4G LTE based Android smartphone providing LTE bands.
- Lenovo Tab3 8 Plus Supported legacy GSM networks bands are : GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900
- Lenovo Tab3 8 Plus Supported 3G networks bands are : HSDPA 850 / 1900 / 2100
- Lenovo Tab3 8 Plus supports basic GSM / HSPA / LTE technology
- Data Speed is HSPA, LTE.
- Lenovo Tab3 8 Plus supports EDGE data modes -> Yes.
- Lenovo Tab3 8 Plus supports GPRS data modes like Yes.
- In terms of Dimension it has 210 x 125 x 8.9 mm (8.27 x 4.92 x 0.35 in) size.
- Total weight is 329 g (11.61 oz).
- SIM is Micro-SIM.
- Lenovo Tab3 8 Plus comes with 8.0 inches (~70.7% screen-to-body ratio) providing a total of 1200 x 1920 pixels (~283 ppi pixel density).
- Lenovo Tab3 8 Plus MultiTouch support : Yes.
- Lenovo Tab3 8 Plus runs Android 6.0.1 (Marshmallow) on the top of Qualcomm MSM8953 Snapdragon 625 chipset and powerful Octa-core 2.0 GHz Cortex-A53 CPU.
- For fluid visual experience it has a powerful Adreno 506 GPU.
- This device comes up with Internal Memory and RAM of 16 GB, 3 GB RAM respectively.
- For expanding memory : microSD, up to 256 GB.
- Primary Camera or Rare/Back Camera is at 8 MP, autofocus with Geo-tagging, touch focus, face detection, HDR, panorama and video recording capability of 1080p@30fps.
- Secondary or Front Camera is at 5 MP.
- For headphones 3.55 mm Jack : Yes.
- Lenovo Tab3 8 Plus WLAN is based on Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, dual-band, WiFi Direct, hotspot.
- Bluetooth Module version and supported profiles are 4.0, A2DP respectively.
- GPS Module features are : Yes, with A-GPS, GLONASS.
- USB Status : microUSB 2.0, USB On-The-Go.
- Has infra red port for controlling IR devices such as TV, fridge etc
- Sensors such as Accelerometer, proximity, compass are integrated in the device.
- Total Talk Time is Up to 5 h 30 min.
- Total Stand-by Time is Up to 240 h.
- Available in Black, White Colors.
Lenovo Tab3 8 Plus Specification
Network Technology GSM / HSPA / LTE 2G bands LTE 3G bands HSDPA 850 / 1900 / 2100 4G bands LTE Speed HSPA, LTE GPRS Yes EDGE Yes Launch Announced 2017, March Status Available. Released 2017, March Body Dimensions 210 x 125 x 8.9 mm (8.27 x 4.92 x 0.35 in) Weight 329 g (11.61 oz) SIM Micro-SIM Keyboard QWERTY Other – HP Duet Pen Display Size 8.0 inches (~70.7% screen-to-body ratio) Resolution 1200 x 1920 pixels (~283 ppi pixel density) Multi-touch Yes Other – Handwriting recognition Memory Internal 16 GB, 3 GB RAM SD Slot microSD, up to 256 GB Call Records No Phonebook No Platform CPU Octa-core 2.0 GHz Cortex-A53 OS Android 6.0.1 (Marshmallow) Chipset Qualcomm MSM8953 Snapdragon 625 GPU Adreno 506 Camera Primary (Rare) 8 MP, autofocus Secondary (Front) 5 MP Video 1080p@30fps Features Geo-tagging, touch focus, face detection, HDR, panorama Communication Bluetooth 4.0, A2DP Wi-Fi Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, dual-band, WiFi Direct, hotspot GPS Yes, with A-GPS, GLONASS USB microUSB 2.0, USB On-The-Go IR (Infra Red) Yes Radio No Sound Loudspeaker Alert s Yes, with stereo speakers 3.5mm jack Yes Other – Dolby Atmos audio enhancement audio enhancement Features Sensors Accelerometer, proximity, compass Messaging SMS(threaded view), MMS, Email, Push Mail, IM Browser HTML5 Games 3 + 2 pre-loaded Java games + downloadable Java No Other – MP3/WAV/WMA/AAC player
– MP4/H.264 player
– Document viewer
– Photo viewer/editor
Battery Stand-by time Up to 240 h Talk time Up to 5 h 30 min Misc Available in Black, White
Lenovo Tab3 8 Plus Hands On
Lenovo Tab3 8 Plus Price in Pakistan and selected countries
Not available at the moment.