Lenovo Tab 4 8 was released dated – 2017, February. Lets take a look at Lenovo Tab 4 8 Price in Pakistan with detailed review and specification.
Lenovo Tab 4 8 Core Features Review
- Lenovo Tab 4 8 has been officially released on 2017, February.
- Lenovo Tab 4 8 is 4G LTE based Android smartphone providing LTE bands.
- Lenovo Tab 4 8 Supported legacy GSM networks bands are : GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900
- Lenovo Tab 4 8 Supported 3G networks bands are : HSDPA 2100
- Lenovo Tab 4 8 supports basic GSM / HSPA / LTE technology
- Data Speed is HSPA 42.2/5.76 Mbps, LTE Cat4 150/50 Mbps.
- Lenovo Tab 4 8 supports EDGE data modes -> Yes.
- Lenovo Tab 4 8 supports GPRS data modes like Yes.
- In terms of Dimension it has 211 x 124 x 8.2 mm (8.31 x 4.88 x 0.32 in) size.
- Total weight is 310 g (10.93 oz).
- SIM is Yes.
- Lenovo Tab 4 8 comes with 8.0 inches (~70.9% screen-to-body ratio) providing a total of 800 x 1280 pixels (~189 ppi pixel density).
- Lenovo Tab 4 8 MultiTouch support : Yes.
- Lenovo Tab 4 8 runs Android 7.0 (Nougat) on the top of Qualcomm MSM8917 Snapdragon 425 chipset and powerful Quad-core 1.4 GHz Cortex-A53 CPU.
- For fluid visual experience it has a powerful Adreno 306 GPU.
- This device comes up with Internal Memory and RAM of 16/32 GB, 2 GB RAM respectively.
- For expanding memory : microSD, up to 256 GB.
- Primary Camera or Rare/Back Camera is at 5 MP, autofocus with Geo-tagging, touch focus, face detection and video recording capability of 1080p@30fps.
- Secondary or Front Camera is at 2 MP.
- For headphones 3.55 mm Jack : Yes.
- Lenovo Tab 4 8 WLAN is based on Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, hotspot.
- Bluetooth Module version and supported profiles are 4.2, A2DP, LE respectively.
- GPS Module features are : Yes, with A-GPS.
- Radio Status : FM radio.
- USB Status : microUSB 2.0.
- Has infra red port for controlling IR devices such as TV, fridge etc
- Sensors such as Accelerometer, proximity (LTE model only) are integrated in the device.
- Total Talk Time is Up to 5 h 30 min.
- Total Stand-by Time is Up to 240 h.
- Available in Black, White Colors.
Lenovo Tab 4 8 Specification
Network Technology GSM / HSPA / LTE 2G bands LTE 3G bands HSDPA 2100 4G bands LTE Speed HSPA 42.2/5.76 Mbps, LTE Cat4 150/50 Mbps GPRS Yes EDGE Yes Launch Announced 2017, February Status Coming soon. Exp. release 2017, July Body Dimensions 211 x 124 x 8.2 mm (8.31 x 4.88 x 0.32 in) Weight 310 g (10.93 oz) SIM Yes Keyboard QWERTY Other – HP Duet Pen Display Size 8.0 inches (~70.9% screen-to-body ratio) Resolution 800 x 1280 pixels (~189 ppi pixel density) Multi-touch Yes Other – Handwriting recognition Memory Internal 16/32 GB, 2 GB RAM SD Slot microSD, up to 256 GB Call Records No Phonebook No Platform CPU Quad-core 1.4 GHz Cortex-A53 OS Android 7.0 (Nougat) Chipset Qualcomm MSM8917 Snapdragon 425 GPU Adreno 306 Camera Primary (Rare) 5 MP, autofocus Secondary (Front) 2 MP Video 1080p@30fps Features Geo-tagging, touch focus, face detection Communication Bluetooth 4.2, A2DP, LE Wi-Fi Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, hotspot GPS Yes, with A-GPS USB microUSB 2.0 IR (Infra Red) Yes Radio FM radio Sound Loudspeaker Alert s Yes, dual speakers 3.5mm jack Yes Other – Dolby Atmos audio enhancement Features Sensors Accelerometer, proximity (LTE model only) Messaging SMS(threaded view), MMS, Email, Push Mail, IM Browser HTML5 Games 3 + 2 pre-loaded Java games + downloadable Java No Other – MP3/WAV/WMA/AAC player
– MP4/H.264 player
– Document viewer
– Photo viewer/editor
Battery Stand-by time Up to 240 h Talk time Up to 5 h 30 min Misc Available in Black, White
Lenovo Tab 4 8 Hands On
Lenovo Tab 4 8 Price in Pakistan and selected countries