Ericsson GS 18 was released dated – 1996. Lets take a look at Ericsson GS 18 Price in Pakistan with detailed review and specification.
Ericsson GS 18 Core Features Review
- Ericsson GS 18 has been officially released on 1996.
- Ericsson GS 18 Supported legacy GSM networks bands are : GSM 900
- Ericsson GS 18 supports basic GSM technology
- In terms of Dimension it has 147 x 60 x 24 mm (5.79 x 2.36 x 0.94 in) size.
- Total weight is 215 g (7.58 oz).
- SIM is Mini-SIM.
- Ericsson GS 18 has display .
- Display resolution is 4 x 12 chars.
- Ericsson GS 18 MultiTouch support : Yes.
- This device supports Phonebook with 100 features.
- Secondary or Front Camera is at No.
- Has infra red port for controlling IR devices such as TV, fridge etc
- Sensors such as Accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass are integrated in the device.
- Total Talk Time is 180 min.
- Total Stand-by Time is 36 h.
- Available in No Colors.
Ericsson GS 18 Specification
Network Technology GSM 2G bands No 3G bands No 4G bands No Speed No GPRS No EDGE No Launch Announced 1996 Status Discontinued Body Dimensions 147 x 60 x 24 mm (5.79 x 2.36 x 0.94 in) Weight 215 g (7.58 oz) SIM Mini-SIM Keyboard QWERTY Other – Dust, shock and splash resistant Display Size No Resolution 4 x 12 chars Multi-touch Yes Other – Fixed icons Memory Internal No SD Slot No Call Records No Phonebook 100 Platform CPU No OS No Chipset No GPU No Camera Primary (Rare) No Secondary (Front) No Video No Features No Communication Bluetooth No Wi-Fi No GPS No USB No IR (Infra Red) Yes Radio No Sound Loudspeaker Alert s No 3.5mm jack No Other – Volume keys Features Sensors Accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass Messaging SMS Browser No Games No Java No Other – Radio link protocol
– Serial port
Battery Stand-by time 36 h Talk time 180 min Misc Available in No
Ericsson GS 18 Price in Pakistan and selected countries
This product has been disontinued, so prices are not available for this product.