ZTE Grand X Max 2 was released dated – 2016, May. Lets take a look at ZTE Grand X Max 2 Price in Pakistan with detailed review and specification.
ZTE Grand X Max 2 Core Features Review
- ZTE Grand X Max 2 has been officially released on 2016, May.
- ZTE Grand X Max 2 is 4G LTE based Android smartphone providing LTE bands.
- ZTE Grand X Max 2 Supported legacy GSM networks bands are : GSM 900 / 1800
- ZTE Grand X Max 2 Supported 3G networks bands are : HSDPA
- ZTE Grand X Max 2 supports basic GSM / HSPA / LTE technology
- Data Speed is HSPA, LTE.
- ZTE Grand X Max 2 supports EDGE data modes -> Yes.
- ZTE Grand X Max 2 supports GPRS data modes like Yes.
- In terms of Dimension it has 164.1 x 83.8 x 8.9 mm (6.46 x 3.30 x 0.35 in) size.
- Total weight is -.
- SIM is Yes.
- ZTE Grand X Max 2 comes with 6.0 inches (~72.2% screen-to-body ratio) providing a total of 1080 x 1920 pixels (~367 ppi pixel density).
- ZTE Grand X Max 2 MultiTouch support : Yes.
- ZTE Grand X Max 2 runs Android OS, v6.0 (Marshmallow) on the top of Qualcomm MSM8952 Snapdragon 617 chipset and powerful Quad-core 1.5 GHz Cortex-A53 & quad-core 1.2 GHz Cortex-A53 CPU.
- For fluid visual experience it has a powerful Adreno 405 GPU.
- This device comes up with Internal Memory and RAM of 16 GB, 2 GB RAM respectively.
- For expanding memory : microSD, up to 64 GB.
- Primary Camera or Rare/Back Camera is at 13 MP + 2 MP, autofocus, LED flash with Geo-tagging, touch focus, face detection, HDR, panorama and video recording capability of 1080p@30fps.
- Secondary or Front Camera is at 5 MP, 1080p.
- For headphones 3.55 mm Jack : Yes.
- ZTE Grand X Max 2 WLAN is based on Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Wi-Fi Direct, hotspot.
- Bluetooth Module version and supported profiles are v4.1, A2DP, LE respectively.
- GPS Module features are : Yes, with A-GPS.
- Radio Status : To be confirmed.
- USB Status : Type-C 1.0 reversible connector.
- Has infra red port for controlling IR devices such as TV, fridge etc
- Sensors such as Accelerometer, proximity, compass are integrated in the device.
- Total Talk Time is Up to 16 h (3G).
- Total Stand-by Time is Up to 360 h (3G).
- Available in Blue Colors.
ZTE Grand X Max 2 Specification
Network Technology GSM / HSPA / LTE 2G bands LTE 3G bands HSDPA 4G bands LTE Speed HSPA, LTE GPRS Yes EDGE Yes Launch Announced 2016, May Status Available. Released 2016, May Body Dimensions 164.1 x 83.8 x 8.9 mm (6.46 x 3.30 x 0.35 in) Weight – SIM Yes Keyboard QWERTY Other – IP67 certified – dust tight and water proof (up to 1m for 30 mins)
– MIL-STD-810F certified – salt, dust, humidity, rain, vibration, solar radiation, transport and thermal shock resistant
Display Size 6.0 inches (~72.2% screen-to-body ratio) Resolution 1080 x 1920 pixels (~367 ppi pixel density) Multi-touch Yes Other MiFavor UI 4.0 Memory Internal 16 GB, 2 GB RAM SD Slot microSD, up to 64 GB Call Records No Phonebook No Platform CPU Quad-core 1.5 GHz Cortex-A53 & quad-core 1.2 GHz Cortex-A53 OS Android OS, v6.0 (Marshmallow) Chipset Qualcomm MSM8952 Snapdragon 617 GPU Adreno 405 Camera Primary (Rare) 13 MP + 2 MP, autofocus, LED flash Secondary (Front) 5 MP, 1080p Video 1080p@30fps Features Geo-tagging, touch focus, face detection, HDR, panorama Communication Bluetooth v4.1, A2DP, LE Wi-Fi Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Wi-Fi Direct, hotspot GPS Yes, with A-GPS USB Type-C 1.0 reversible connector IR (Infra Red) Yes Radio To be confirmed Sound Loudspeaker Alert s Yes 3.5mm jack Yes Other – 24-bit/192kHz audio
– Dolby audio
– Active noise cancellation with dedicated mic
Features Sensors Accelerometer, proximity, compass Messaging SMS(threaded view), MMS, Email, Push Email, IM Browser HTML5 Games Yes Java No Other – Fast battery charging: 60% in 30 min (Quick Charge 2.0)
– MP4/H.264 player
– MP3/WAV/eAAC+ player
– Document viewer
– Photo/video editor
Battery Stand-by time Up to 360 h (3G) Talk time Up to 16 h (3G) Misc Available in Blue
ZTE Grand X Max 2 Hands On
ZTE Grand X Max 2 Price in Pakistan and selected countries