ZTE Blade V8 was released dated – 2017, January. Lets take a look at ZTE Blade V8 Price in Pakistan with detailed review and specification.
ZTE Blade V8 Core Features Review
- ZTE Blade V8 has been officially released on 2017, January.
- ZTE Blade V8 is 4G LTE based Android smartphone providing LTE band 1(2100), 3(1800), 5(850), 7(2600), 8(900), 20(800) bands.
- ZTE Blade V8 Supported legacy GSM networks bands are : GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900 – SIM 1 & SIM 2
- ZTE Blade V8 Supported 3G networks bands are : HSDPA 850 / 1900 / 2100
- ZTE Blade V8 supports basic GSM / HSPA / LTE technology
- Data Speed is HSPA, LTE.
- ZTE Blade V8 supports EDGE data modes -> Yes.
- ZTE Blade V8 supports GPRS data modes like Yes.
- In terms of Dimension it has 148.4 x 71.5 x 7.7 mm (5.84 x 2.81 x 0.30 in) size.
- Total weight is 141 g (4.97 oz).
- SIM is Dual SIM (Nano-SIM, dual stand-by).
- ZTE Blade V8 comes with 5.2 inches (~70.3% screen-to-body ratio) providing a total of 1080 x 1920 pixels (~424 ppi pixel density).
- ZTE Blade V8 MultiTouch support : Yes.
- ZTE Blade V8 runs Android OS, v7.0 (Nougat) on the top of Qualcomm MSM8940 Snapdragon 435 chipset and powerful Octa-core 1.4 GHz Cortex-A53 CPU.
- For fluid visual experience it has a powerful Adreno 505 GPU.
- This device comes up with Internal Memory and RAM of 16 GB, 2 GB RAM or 32 GB, 3 RAM respectively.
- For expanding memory : microSD, up to 256 GB.
- Primary Camera or Rare/Back Camera is at Dual 13 MP + 2MP, autofocus, LED flash with Geo-tagging, touch focus, face/smile detection, panorama, HDR and video recording capability of 1080p@30fps.
- Secondary or Front Camera is at 13 MP, 1080p.
- For headphones 3.55 mm Jack : Yes.
- ZTE Blade V8 WLAN is based on Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Wi-Fi Direct, hotspot.
- Bluetooth Module version and supported profiles are v4.1, A2DP, LE respectively.
- GPS Module features are : Yes, with A-GPS.
- Radio Status : FM radio.
- USB Status : microUSB v2.0.
- Has infra red port for controlling IR devices such as TV, fridge etc
- Sensors such as Fingerprint (front-mounted), accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass are integrated in the device.
- Total Talk Time is Up to 24 h (3G).
- Total Stand-by Time is Up to 552 h (3G).
- Available in Rose Gold, Silver, Dark Grey, Champagne Gold Colors.
ZTE Blade V8 Specification
|Network||Technology||GSM / HSPA / LTE|
|2G bands||LTE band 1(2100), 3(1800), 5(850), 7(2600), 8(900), 20(800)|
|3G bands||HSDPA 850 / 1900 / 2100|
|4G bands||LTE band 1(2100), 3(1800), 5(850), 7(2600), 8(900), 20(800)|
|Status||Coming soon. Exp. release 2017, February|
|Body||Dimensions||148.4 x 71.5 x 7.7 mm (5.84 x 2.81 x 0.30 in)|
|Weight||141 g (4.97 oz)|
|SIM||Dual SIM (Nano-SIM, dual stand-by)|
|Other||– IP67 certified – dust tight and water proof (up to 1m for 30 mins)|
– MIL-STD-810F certified – salt, dust, humidity, rain, vibration, solar radiation, transport and thermal shock resistant
|Size||5.2 inches (~70.3% screen-to-body ratio)|
|Resolution||1080 x 1920 pixels (~424 ppi pixel density)|
|Other||– Mifavor 4.2 UI|
|Memory||Internal||16 GB, 2 GB RAM or 32 GB, 3 RAM|
|SD Slot||microSD, up to 256 GB|
|Platform||CPU||Octa-core 1.4 GHz Cortex-A53|
|OS||Android OS, v7.0 (Nougat)|
|Chipset||Qualcomm MSM8940 Snapdragon 435|
|Camera||Primary (Rare)||Dual 13 MP + 2MP, autofocus, LED flash|
|Secondary (Front)||13 MP, 1080p|
|Features||Geo-tagging, touch focus, face/smile detection, panorama, HDR|
|Communication||Bluetooth||v4.1, A2DP, LE|
|Wi-Fi||Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Wi-Fi Direct, hotspot|
|GPS||Yes, with A-GPS|
|IR (Infra Red)||Yes|
|Other||– Active noise cancellation with dedicated mic|
|Features||Sensors||Fingerprint (front-mounted), accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass|
|Messaging||SMS(threaded view), MMS, Email, Push Email, IM|
|Other||– MP4/H.264 player|
– MP3/WAV/FLAC/eAAC+ player
– Photo/video editor
– Document viewer
|Stand-by time||Up to 552 h (3G)|
|Talk time||Up to 24 h (3G)|
|Misc||Available in||Rose Gold, Silver, Dark Grey, Champagne Gold|