XOLO Q700s plus was released dated – 2014, September. Lets take a look at XOLO Q700s plus Price in Pakistan with detailed review and specification.
XOLO Q700s plus Core Features Review
- XOLO Q700s plus has been officially released on 2014, September.
- XOLO Q700s plus Supported legacy GSM networks bands are : GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900 – SIM 1 & SIM 2
- XOLO Q700s plus Supported 3G networks bands are : HSDPA 2100
- XOLO Q700s plus supports basic GSM / HSPA technology
- Data Speed is HSPA 21.1/11.5 Mbps.
- XOLO Q700s plus supports EDGE data modes -> Yes.
- XOLO Q700s plus supports GPRS data modes like Yes.
- In terms of Dimension it has 136 x 64.6 x 8.9 mm (5.35 x 2.54 x 0.35 in) size.
- Total weight is -.
- SIM Type is Dual SIM (Mini-SIM).
- XOLO Q700s plus comes with 4.5 inches (~63.5% screen-to-body ratio) IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen, 256K colors providing a total of 480 x 854 pixels (~218 ppi pixel density).
- XOLO Q700s plus MultiTouch support : Yes.
- XOLO Q700s plus runs Android OS, v4.4.2 (KitKat) on the top of Mediatek MT6582M chipset and powerful Quad-core 1.3 GHz Cortex-A7 CPU.
- For fluid visual experience it has a powerful Mali-400MP2 GPU.
- This device comes up with Internal Memory and RAM of 8 GB, 1 GB RAM respectively.
- For expanding memory : microSD, up to 32 GB.
- Primary Camera or Rare/Back Camera is at 8 MP, autofocus, LED flash with Geo-tagging, touch focus, face detection, HDR, panorama and video recording capability of 1080p@30fps.
- Secondary or Front Camera is at VGA.
- For headphones 3.55 mm Jack : Yes.
- XOLO Q700s plus WLAN is based on Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Wi-Fi Direct, hotspot.
- Bluetooth Module version and supported profiles are v4.0 respectively.
- GPS Module features are : Yes, with A-GPS.
- Radio Status : FM radio.
- USB Status : microUSB v2.0, USB Host.
- Has infra red port for controlling IR devices such as TV, fridge etc
- Sensors such as Accelerometer, compass are integrated in the device.
- XOLO Q700s plus has Removable Li-Ion 1800 mAh battery.
- Total Talk Time is Up to 18 h (2G) / Up to 8 h (3G).
- Total Stand-by Time is Up to 470 h (2G) / Up to 430 h (3G).
- Available in Black, Titanium Blue, Real Golden Colors.
XOLO Q700s plus Specification
|Network||Technology||GSM / HSPA|
|3G bands||HSDPA 2100|
|Speed||HSPA 21.1/11.5 Mbps|
|Status||Available. Released 2014, September|
|Body||Dimensions||136 x 64.6 x 8.9 mm (5.35 x 2.54 x 0.35 in)|
|SIM||Dual SIM (Mini-SIM)|
|Display||Type||IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen, 256K colors|
|Size||4.5 inches (~63.5% screen-to-body ratio)|
|Resolution||480 x 854 pixels (~218 ppi pixel density)|
|Other||– HIVE Atlas UI|
|Memory||Internal||8 GB, 1 GB RAM|
|SD Slot||microSD, up to 32 GB|
|Platform||CPU||Quad-core 1.3 GHz Cortex-A7|
|OS||Android OS, v4.4.2 (KitKat)|
|Camera||Primary (Rare)||8 MP, autofocus, LED flash|
|Features||Geo-tagging, touch focus, face detection, HDR, panorama|
|Wi-Fi||Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Wi-Fi Direct, hotspot|
|GPS||Yes, with A-GPS|
|USB||microUSB v2.0, USB Host|
|IR (Infra Red)||Yes|
|Alert Types||Vibration; MP3, WAV ringtones|
|Other||– Hi-Fi audio|
|Messaging||SMS(threaded view), MMS, Email, Push Email, IM|
|Other||– MP4/WMV/H.264 player|
– MP3/WAV/AAC+ player
– Document viewer
– Photo/video editor
– Voice memo
|Battery||Type||Removable Li-Ion 1800 mAh battery|
|Stand-by time||Up to 470 h (2G) / Up to 430 h (3G)|
|Talk time||Up to 18 h (2G) / Up to 8 h (3G)|
|Misc||Available in||Black, Titanium Blue, Real Golden|
XOLO Q700s plus Hands On
XOLO Q700s plus Price in Pakistan and selected countries