Xiaomi Mi Note Pro Review, Specification and Hardware Upgrades Features
Xiaomi has already been capturing vast mobile consume market at fast pace with their best business model. Introducing new android smart phone models that look good and perform good.
Mi Note Pro is the successor of Mi Note by Xiaomi with hardware upgrades and new features. Lets see how it offer better features than its predecessors and its competitiveness with other large mobile brands.
Core Features and Hardware Specs
Xiaomi Mi Note Pro is a 4G Android Lollipop 5.0.1 tablet announced in January 2015 and released in February 2015.
- Mi Note Pro is a 4G Dual Sim android smartphone equipped with highest speed Cat9 modem supporting upto 450 Mbps down-link and 50 Mbps up-link. It has support for 3G and 2G networks as well. Makes use of Micro and Nano SIM cards.
- With 155.1 x 77.6 x 7 mm in dimensions it weighs only 161 gram. Back panel is based on Corning Gorilla Glass 3 for maximum protection.
- Mi Note Pro huge IPS LCD Display of 5.7 inches with 515 ppi provides a crisp visual experience. Screen protection using Corning Gorilla Glass 3.
- No external micro SD extension and comes with 64 GB internal memory.
- Xiaomi Note Pro top performance is possible with its huge 4 GB of RAM.
- Primary/back camera 13 MP, resolution of 4128 x 3096 pixels with optical image stabilization, dual LED flash and autofocus, Geo tagging, face detection, HDR and Panaroma features. Mi Note Pro video recording in 2160p and 1080p at 30fps.
- Secondary/front camera 4 MP with Full HD video recording / Skype, Whatsapp video chat capability at 30fps.
- Note Pro Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac with dual-band, WiFi Direct and hotspot capability.
- Bluetooth v4.0 integrated with A2DP, LE.
- Best GPS locking integrated using GPS with A-GPS with support of GLONASS, Beidou.
- Common sensors such Accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass, barometer comes with Note Pro.
- Xiaomi Note Pro Android OS v5.0.1 Lollipop using Qualcomm MSM8994 Snapdragon 810 chipset and powered with Qualcomm Snapdragon 810 octa-core 64-bit processor (quad-core Cortex A53, quad-core ARM Cortex A57).
- Latest GPU 430 for enhanced fluid visual experience in animation and gaming.
- Note Pro Non-Removal Battery is Li-Ion based and has 3000 mAh capacity.