With LTE and Super AMOLED obtainable throughout the range, the Samsung Galaxy A3 has the identical 64 bit chipset as of A5 and identical camera like A7. Most of the opposite specs are after all duly toned down however the A3 is a fairly credible mid-range package deal by itself.
It is available in single and 2 SIM flavors, which is a well-liked combo within the mid-range – however it does effectively support LTE cat 4 data access.
The high resolution selfie cam continues to be fairly a novelty for Samsung – the A3 is among the many few very current telephones to have one.
A Super AMOLED 4.5 inches qHD display screen with a Snapdragon 410 chipset underneath the hood looks competitive.
The Alpha bloodline shall be Samsung’s trump card within the mid-range and the Galaxy A3 will quickly be joined by its greater, higher-outfitted siblings.
So now Galaxy A3 have to prove if it has enough to offer.
Samsung Galaxy A3 Photo Gallery
- Distinct Dual-SIM variant with 1GB RAM and LTE model with 1.5 GB RAM, NFC, Cat. 4 LTE
- 4.5 inches qHD Super AMOLED touchscreen with 245 ppi and ambient mild sensor support.
- Android 4.4.4 KitKat with TouchWiz customized theme.
- Snapdragon 410 chipset, quad-core 1.2 GHz Cortex-A53 processor with Adreno 306 GPU for gaming.
- 8MP auto-focus primary or back camera with LED flash
- 5MP secondary or front camera with 1080p@30fps video recording capability
- 16GB internal storage, microSD extension card slot for memory upgrade up to 64GB
- Peripherals like Wi-Fi b/g/n; Bluetooth 4.0; ANT+; GPS with A-GPS GLONASS integrated
- Active noise cancellation
- Battery with 1,900 mAh capacity which Li-Ion technology based and is non-removable
- Low resolution display
- Battery has a life and if its non-removable its a problem.
- Dual SIM variant has less RAM compared to the single SIM model.
However as Galaxy A3 is in short of high resolution display but Super AMOLED will compensate that issue with nice distinction and punchy colours.
The Snapdragon 410 chip is not the best what you can get, but still its 64 bit based, so the performance may vary.