LG K7 is new android smartphone – release date – 2016, January with 5 MP or 8 MP, autofocus, LED flash Camera and 8 GB, 1 GB RAM16 GB, 1.5 GB RAM. Lets take a look at LG K7 Price in Pakistan with review and specification.
LG K7 officially released in january 2016 is a cheap 4G LTE android based smartphone. With 16 GB memory and 1 GB RAM it will for surely give you below average experience, but at the same time with such cheap price and LTE support its rather a good deal to try.
LG K7 Core Features Review
- LG K7 has been officially released in January 2016.
- LG K7 is 4G LTE based Android smartphone providing LTE bands.
- LG K7 Supported legacy GSM networks bands are : GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900 , and 3G networks bands are : HSDPA.
- Data Speed is HSPA, LTE.
- LG K7 other possible data modes -> GPRS : Yes, EDGE : Yes.
- In terms of Dimension it has 143.6 x 72.5 x 8.9 mm (5.65 x 2.85 x 0.35 in) size.
- Total weight is -.
- SIM Type is Yes.
- LG K7 comes with 5.0 inches (~66.2% screen-to-body ratio) IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors providing a total of 480 x 854 pixels (~196 ppi pixel density).
- LG K7 MultiTouch support : Yes.
- LG K7 runs Android OS, v5.1 (Lollipop) on the top of chipset and powerful None CPU.
- For fluid visual experience it has a powerful GPU.
- This device comes up with Internal Memory and RAM of 8 GB, 1 GB RAM and 16 GB, 1.5 GB RAM respectively.
- For expanding memory : microSD (dedicated slot).
- Primary Camera or Rare/Back Camera is at 5 MP or 8 MP, autofocus, LED flash with Yes and video recording capability of Yes.
- Secondary or Front Camera is at 5 MP.
- LG K7 LoudSpeaker : Yes.
- For headphones 3.55 mm Jack : Yes.
- LG K7 WLAN is based on Yes.
- Bluetooth module is integrated.
- GPS Module features are : Yes, with A-GPS.
- Radio Status : To be confirmed.
- USB Status : microUSB v2.0.
- Sensors such as Yes are integrated in the device.
- Available in White, Black, Gold; Titan (LTE model) Colors.
LG K7 Hands On
LG K7 Price in Pakistan and selected countries
|United States||129 USD|
|Saudi Arabia||483 SAR|
|Great Britian||89 GBP|