Ericsson R520m was released dated – Q2 2001 ?. Lets take a look at Ericsson R520m Price in Pakistan with detailed review and specification.
Ericsson R520m Core Features Review
- Ericsson R520m has been officially released on Q2 2001 ?.
- Ericsson R520m Supported legacy GSM networks bands are : GSM 900 / 1800 / 1900
- Ericsson R520m supports basic GSM technology
- Ericsson R520m supports GPRS data modes like Yes.
- In terms of Dimension it has 130 x 50 x 16 mm (5.12 x 1.97 x 0.63 in) size.
- Total weight is 105 g (3.70 oz).
- SIM is Mini-SIM.
- Ericsson R520m has display .
- Display resolution is 5 lines.
- Ericsson R520m MultiTouch support : Yes.
- This device supports Phonebook with 500+ features.
- Secondary or Front Camera is at No.
- Bluetooth Module version and supported profiles are v1.0b respectively.
- Has infra red port for controlling IR devices such as TV, fridge etc
- Sensors such as Accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass are integrated in the device.
- Total Talk Time is 7 h 30 min.
- Total Stand-by Time is 200 h.
- Available in No Colors.
Ericsson R520m Specification
Network Technology GSM 2G bands No 3G bands No 4G bands No Speed No GPRS Yes EDGE No Launch Announced Q2 2001 ? Status Discontinued Body Dimensions 130 x 50 x 16 mm (5.12 x 1.97 x 0.63 in) Weight 105 g (3.70 oz) SIM Mini-SIM Keyboard QWERTY Other – Optical trackpad Display Size No Resolution 5 lines Multi-touch Yes Other – 4 background colors (red, green, blue and yellow)
– 2 screensavers
– Start-up/Shut-down shows
Memory Internal No SD Slot No Call Records No Phonebook 500+ Platform CPU No OS No Chipset No GPU No Camera Primary (Rare) No Secondary (Front) No Video No Features No Communication Bluetooth v1.0b Wi-Fi No GPS No USB No IR (Infra Red) Yes Radio No Sound Loudspeaker Alert s No 3.5mm jack No Other – Ringtones can be assigned to contacts Features Sensors Accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass Messaging SMS, Email Browser WAP 1.2 Games No Java No Other – Predictive text input
– Code memo
– Voice dial
– Voice answer
– Voice memo
– Speaker with proximity switch
Battery Stand-by time 200 h Talk time 7 h 30 min Misc Available in No
Ericsson R520m Price in Pakistan and selected countries
This product has been disontinued, so prices are not available for this product.