Ericsson R380 was released dated – 2000. Lets take a look at Ericsson R380 Price in Pakistan with detailed review and specification.
Ericsson R380 Core Features Review
- Ericsson R380 has been officially released on 2000.
- Ericsson R380 Supported legacy GSM networks bands are : GSM 900 / 1800
- Ericsson R380 supports basic GSM technology
- In terms of Dimension it has 130 x 50 x 26 mm (5.12 x 1.97 x 1.02 in) size.
- Total weight is 164 g (5.78 oz).
- SIM is Mini-SIM.
- Ericsson R380 has display .
- Display resolution is Big.
- Ericsson R380 MultiTouch support : Yes.
- Memory can hold up to Advanced call records.
- This device supports Phonebook with 99 features.
- Secondary or Front Camera is at No.
- Has infra red port for controlling IR devices such as TV, fridge etc
- Sensors such as Accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass are integrated in the device.
- Total Talk Time is 4 h.
- Total Stand-by Time is 150 h.
- Available in No Colors.
Ericsson R380 Specification
Network Technology GSM 2G bands No 3G bands No 4G bands No Speed No GPRS No EDGE No Launch Announced 2000 Status Discontinued Body Dimensions 130 x 50 x 26 mm (5.12 x 1.97 x 1.02 in) Weight 164 g (5.78 oz) SIM Mini-SIM Keyboard QWERTY Other – Optical trackpad Display Size No Resolution Big Multi-touch Yes Other – Partly covered by the flip Memory Internal No SD Slot No Call Records Advanced Phonebook 99 Platform CPU No OS No Chipset No GPU No Camera Primary (Rare) No Secondary (Front) No Video No Features No Communication Bluetooth No Wi-Fi No GPS No USB No IR (Infra Red) Yes Radio No Sound Loudspeaker Alert s No 3.5mm jack No Other – Ringtones can be assigned to contacts Features Sensors Accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass Messaging SMS, Email Browser WAP Games Yes Java No Other – EPOC operating system
– Voice dial
– Voice answer
– Voice memo
Battery Stand-by time 150 h Talk time 4 h Misc Available in No
Ericsson R380 Price in Pakistan and selected countries
This product has been disontinued, so prices are not available for this product.