Ericsson GH 218 was released dated – 1994. Lets take a look at Ericsson GH 218 Price in Pakistan with detailed review and specification.
Ericsson GH 218 Core Features Review
- Ericsson GH 218 has been officially released on 1994.
- Ericsson GH 218 Supported legacy GSM networks bands are : GSM 900
- Ericsson GH 218 supports basic GSM technology
- In terms of Dimension it has 130 x 49 x 36 mm (5.12 x 1.93 x 1.42 in) size.
- SIM is Mini-SIM.
- Ericsson GH 218 has display .
- Display resolution is 1 line.
- Ericsson GH 218 MultiTouch support : Yes.
- Secondary or Front Camera is at No.
- Has infra red port for controlling IR devices such as TV, fridge etc
- Sensors such as Accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass are integrated in the device.
- Total Talk Time is 2 h 40 min.
- Total Stand-by Time is 47 h.
- Available in No Colors.
Ericsson GH 218 Specification
Network Technology GSM 2G bands No 3G bands No 4G bands No Speed No GPRS No EDGE No Launch Announced 1994 Status Discontinued Body Dimensions 130 x 49 x 36 mm (5.12 x 1.93 x 1.42 in) Weight No SIM Mini-SIM Keyboard QWERTY Other – Dust, shock and splash resistant Display Size No Resolution 1 line Multi-touch Yes Other – Fixed icons Memory Internal No SD Slot No Call Records No Phonebook No Platform CPU No OS No Chipset No GPU No Camera Primary (Rare) No Secondary (Front) No Video No Features No Communication Bluetooth No Wi-Fi No GPS No USB No IR (Infra Red) Yes Radio No Sound Loudspeaker Alert s No 3.5mm jack No Other – Volume keys Features Sensors Accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass Messaging SMS Browser No Games No Java No Other – Radio link protocol
– Serial port
Battery Stand-by time 47 h Talk time 2 h 40 min Misc Available in No
Ericsson GH 218 Price in Pakistan and selected countries
This product has been disontinued, so prices are not available for this product.