Ericsson GF 788 was released dated – 1997. Lets take a look at Ericsson GF 788 Price in Pakistan with detailed review and specification.
Ericsson GF 788 Core Features Review
- Ericsson GF 788 has been officially released on 1997.
- Ericsson GF 788 Supported legacy GSM networks bands are : GSM 900
- Ericsson GF 788 supports basic GSM technology
- In terms of Dimension it has 105 x 49 x 24 mm (4.13 x 1.93 x 0.94 in) size.
- Total weight is 135 g (4.76 oz).
- SIM is Mini-SIM.
- Ericsson GF 788 has display .
- Display resolution is 1 x 10 chars.
- Ericsson GF 788 MultiTouch support : Yes.
- This device supports Phonebook with 99 features.
- Secondary or Front Camera is at No.
- Has infra red port for controlling IR devices such as TV, fridge etc
- Sensors such as Accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass are integrated in the device.
- Total Talk Time is 180 min.
- Total Stand-by Time is 60 h.
- Available in 4 Colors.
Ericsson GF 788 Specification
Network Technology GSM 2G bands No 3G bands No 4G bands No Speed No GPRS No EDGE No Launch Announced 1997 Status Discontinued Body Dimensions 105 x 49 x 24 mm (4.13 x 1.93 x 0.94 in) Weight 135 g (4.76 oz) SIM Mini-SIM Keyboard QWERTY Other – Dust, shock and splash resistant Display Size No Resolution 1 x 10 chars Multi-touch Yes Other – Fixed icons Memory Internal No SD Slot No Call Records No Phonebook 99 Platform CPU No OS No Chipset No GPU No Camera Primary (Rare) No Secondary (Front) No Video No Features No Communication Bluetooth No Wi-Fi No GPS No USB No IR (Infra Red) Yes Radio No Sound Loudspeaker Alert s No 3.5mm jack No Other – Volume keys Features Sensors Accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass Messaging SMS Browser No Games No Java No Other – Customizable menu Battery Stand-by time 60 h Talk time 180 min Misc Available in 4
Ericsson GF 788 Price in Pakistan and selected countries
This product has been disontinued, so prices are not available for this product.