BLU Studio Energy 2 was released dated – 2015, October. Lets take a look at BLU Studio Energy 2 Price in Pakistan with detailed review and specification.
BLU Studio Energy 2 Core Features Review
- BLU Studio Energy 2 has been officially released on 2015, October.
- BLU Studio Energy 2 is 4G LTE based Android smartphone providing LTE band 2(1900), 4(1700/2100), 7(2600), 17(700) bands.
- BLU Studio Energy 2 Supported legacy GSM networks bands are : GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900 – SIM 1 & SIM 2
- BLU Studio Energy 2 Supported 3G networks bands are : HSDPA 850 / 1900 / 2100
- BLU Studio Energy 2 supports basic GSM / HSPA / LTE technology
- Data Speed is HSPA 42.2/5.76 Mbps, LTE Cat4 150/50 Mbps.
- BLU Studio Energy 2 supports EDGE data modes -> Yes.
- BLU Studio Energy 2 supports GPRS data modes like Yes.
- In terms of Dimension it has 144 x 71.2 x 10.1 mm (5.67 x 2.80 x 0.40 in) size.
- Total weight is 176 g (6.21 oz).
- SIM Type is Dual SIM.
- BLU Studio Energy 2 comes with 5.0 inches (~67.2% screen-to-body ratio) Super AMOLED capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors providing a total of 720 x 1280 pixels (~294 ppi pixel density).
- BLU Studio Energy 2 MultiTouch support : Yes.
- BLU Studio Energy 2 runs Android OS, v5.0 (Lollipop) on the top of Mediatek MT6735 chipset and powerful Quad-core 1.3 GHz Cortex-A53 CPU.
- For fluid visual experience it has a powerful Mali-T720MP2 GPU.
- This device comes up with Internal Memory and RAM of 16 GB, 1.5 GB RAM respectively.
- For expanding memory : microSD, up to 64 GB.
- Primary Camera or Rare/Back Camera is at 8 MP, autofocus, LED flash with Geo-tagging, touch focus, face/smile detection, panorama and video recording capability of 1080p@30fps.
- Secondary or Front Camera is at 5 MP.
- For headphones 3.55 mm Jack : Yes.
- BLU Studio Energy 2 WLAN is based on Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Wi-Fi Direct, hotspot.
- Bluetooth Module version and supported profiles are v4.0, A2DP respectively.
- GPS Module features are : Yes, with A-GPS.
- Radio Status : FM radio.
- USB Status : microUSB v2.0.
- Has infra red port for controlling IR devices such as TV, fridge etc
- Sensors such as Accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass are integrated in the device.
- BLU Studio Energy 2 has Non-removable Li-Ion 5000 mAh battery.
- Total Talk Time is Up to 72 h (2G) / Up to 48 h (3G).
- Total Stand-by Time is Up to 720 h (2G) / Up to 720 h (3G).
- Available in Black, White Colors.
BLU Studio Energy 2 Specification
|Network||Technology||GSM / HSPA / LTE|
|2G bands||LTE band 2(1900), 4(1700/2100), 7(2600), 17(700)|
|3G bands||HSDPA 850 / 1900 / 2100|
|4G bands||LTE band 2(1900), 4(1700/2100), 7(2600), 17(700)|
|Speed||HSPA 42.2/5.76 Mbps, LTE Cat4 150/50 Mbps|
|Status||Available. Released 2015, October|
|Body||Dimensions||144 x 71.2 x 10.1 mm (5.67 x 2.80 x 0.40 in)|
|Weight||176 g (6.21 oz)|
|Other||– IP67 certified – dust and water resistant|
– Water resistant up to 1 meter and 30 minutes
|Display||Type||Super AMOLED capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors|
|Size||5.0 inches (~67.2% screen-to-body ratio)|
|Resolution||720 x 1280 pixels (~294 ppi pixel density)|
|Other||– Samsung TouchWiz UI|
|Memory||Internal||16 GB, 1.5 GB RAM|
|SD Slot||microSD, up to 64 GB|
|Platform||CPU||Quad-core 1.3 GHz Cortex-A53|
|OS||Android OS, v5.0 (Lollipop)|
|Camera||Primary (Rare)||8 MP, autofocus, LED flash|
|Secondary (Front)||5 MP|
|Features||Geo-tagging, touch focus, face/smile detection, panorama|
|Wi-Fi||Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Wi-Fi Direct, hotspot|
|GPS||Yes, with A-GPS|
|IR (Infra Red)||Yes|
|Alert Types||Vibration; MP3, WAV ringtones|
|Other||– DTS sound|
|Features||Sensors||Accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass|
|Messaging||SMS(threaded view), MMS, Email, Push Email, IM|
|Other||– MP4/H.264 player|
– MP3/WAV/eAAC+ player
– Photo/video editor
– Document viewer
|Battery||Type||Non-removable Li-Ion 5000 mAh battery|
|Stand-by time||Up to 720 h (2G) / Up to 720 h (3G)|
|Talk time||Up to 72 h (2G) / Up to 48 h (3G)|
|Misc||Available in||Black, White|
BLU Studio Energy 2 Hands On
BLU Studio Energy 2 Price in Pakistan and selected countries