Allview A5 Easy was released dated – 2015, August. Lets take a look at Allview A5 Easy Price in Pakistan with detailed review and specification.
Allview A5 Easy Core Features Review
- Allview A5 Easy has been officially released on 2015, August.
- Allview A5 Easy Supported legacy GSM networks bands are : GSM 900 / 1800 / 1900 – SIM 1 & SIM 2
- Allview A5 Easy Supported 3G networks bands are : HSDPA 900 / 2100
- Allview A5 Easy supports basic GSM / HSPA technology
- Data Speed is HSPA 21.1/5.76 Mbps.
- Allview A5 Easy supports EDGE data modes -> Class 10.
- Allview A5 Easy supports GPRS data modes like Class 12.
- In terms of Dimension it has 125 x 62.5 x 9.9 mm (4.92 x 2.46 x 0.39 in) size.
- Total weight is 121 g (4.27 oz).
- SIM Type is Dual SIM (Micro-SIM, dual stand-by).
- Allview A5 Easy comes with 4.0 inches (~58.3% screen-to-body ratio) Capacitive touchscreen providing a total of 480 x 800 pixels (~233 ppi pixel density).
- Allview A5 Easy MultiTouch support : Yes.
- Allview A5 Easy runs Android OS, v5.1 (Lollipop) on the top of Mediatek MT6572 chipset and powerful Dual-core 1.0 GHz Cortex-A7 CPU.
- For fluid visual experience it has a powerful Mali-400 GPU.
- This device comes up with Internal Memory and RAM of 8 GB, 1 GB RAM respectively.
- For expanding memory : microSD, up to 32 GB.
- Primary Camera or Rare/Back Camera is at 5 MP, LED flash with Geo-tagging, touch focus, face detection, HDR and video recording capability of Yes.
- Secondary or Front Camera is at VGA.
- For headphones 3.55 mm Jack : Yes.
- Allview A5 Easy WLAN is based on Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n.
- Bluetooth Module version and supported profiles are v4.0, A2DP, EDR respectively.
- GPS Module features are : Yes, with A-GPS.
- Radio Status : FM radio.
- USB Status : microUSB v2.0.
- Has infra red port for controlling IR devices such as TV, fridge etc
- Sensors such as Accelerometer, proximity are integrated in the device.
- Allview A5 Easy has Removable Li-Ion 1400 mAh battery.
- Total Talk Time is Up to 7 h 40 min.
- Total Stand-by Time is Up to 200 h.
- Available in Black, White Colors.
Allview A5 Easy Specification
Network Technology GSM / HSPA 2G bands No 3G bands HSDPA 900 / 2100 4G bands No Speed HSPA 21.1/5.76 Mbps GPRS Class 12 EDGE Class 10 Launch 2015, August Status Available. Released 2015, August Body Dimensions 125 x 62.5 x 9.9 mm (4.92 x 2.46 x 0.39 in) Weight 121 g (4.27 oz) SIM Dual SIM (Micro-SIM, dual stand-by) Keyboard QWERTY Other – Dust, shock and splash resistant
– Metal frame
Display Type Capacitive touchscreen Size 4.0 inches (~58.3% screen-to-body ratio) Resolution 480 x 800 pixels (~233 ppi pixel density) Multi-touch Yes Other – White LED back light
– 5-way navigation button
– Downloadable logos
Memory Internal 8 GB, 1 GB RAM SD Slot microSD, up to 32 GB Call Records No Phonebook No Platform CPU Dual-core 1.0 GHz Cortex-A7 OS Android OS, v5.1 (Lollipop) Chipset Mediatek MT6572 GPU Mali-400 Camera Primary (Rare) 5 MP, LED flash Secondary (Front) VGA Video Yes Features Geo-tagging, touch focus, face detection, HDR Communication Bluetooth v4.0, A2DP, EDR Wi-Fi Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n GPS Yes, with A-GPS USB microUSB v2.0 IR (Infra Red) Yes Radio FM radio Sound Loudspeaker Alert Types Vibration; MP3, WAV ringtones 3.5mm jack Yes Other – DTS sound Features Sensors Accelerometer, proximity Messaging SMS(threaded view), MMS, Email, Push Mail, IM Browser HTML5 Games Yes Java No Other – MP4/H.264 player
– MP3/WAV/eAAC+ player
– Photo/video editor
– Document viewer
Battery Type Removable Li-Ion 1400 mAh battery Stand-by time Up to 200 h Talk time Up to 7 h 40 min Misc Available in Black, White
Allview A5 Easy Hands On
Allview A5 Easy Price in Pakistan and selected countries
Country Price United States 0 India 0 Pakistan 0 Qatar 0 Saudi Arabia 0 Great Britian 0 Bahraini 0 Bangladesh 0 Sweden 0 Denmark 0 Norway 0 Europe 0 Australia 0 Japan 0 Turkey 0